Central Venous Access Catheter
Product Name : MODCVC
Sizes : Single, Double, Triple Lumen
Product Code : SL-2001 to 2004, DL-2101 to 2103, TL-2201 to 2202
This product is used for catheterization of vena cava with Seldinger method. It is also used to administer fluid and medication.
Soft Tip PU Indwelling Catheter:-
- Central Venous Catheter is manufactured from specially formulated and bio-compatible PU (Polyure-thane) material.
- With its excellent tensile strength to weight ratio, this PU catheter provides firmness during insertion and advancement into veins, and softens upon warming to body temperature reducing vein trauma.
- The softer and specially designed tapered tip of the catheter ensures easier insertion.
- Radio-opaque catheter with clear and definite marking facilitates precise placement of the catheter tip.
- Specially designed colour coded female connector for male luer fitting for easy identification of fluid line.
- Fixation wing at the channel junction for securing the catheter.
J-Tip Guide Wire:-
- Kink proof, specially designed J-Tip Guide wire with soft tip prevents vessel perforation during catheter placement.
- Soft flexible J-Tip wire also provides suitable torque for firm insertion.
- Both ends of the guide wire are finished with rounded tips for smoothness, and welded to the guide wire for extra strength.
- Ergonomically designed dispenser for safe and easy use to provide safety and easiness to user.
Y Introducer Needle:-
- Easy to operate and precisely designed.
- The offered scope of Y Shape Introducer Needle is made with the best quality bio-compatible material.
- The Y Shape obtuse needle valve of this needle aides in controlling the flow of liquid and prevents blood misfortune.
- The sharp needle point results in trouble-free cut and its smooth divider lowers the resistance of propelling the guide wire.
Tissue Dialator & Clamp:-
- Made of best quality bio-compatible material.
- Specially designed for easy penetration to assist the guide wire during insertion.
- Clamps are provided to stop the fluid flow when not required in extention line to avoid air embolism.
Sterile single use catheter. Individually tray packed in hard blister pack.
- Soft Tip PU Indwelling Catheter.
- J- Tip Guide Wire with dispenser based upon Seldinger Tech.
- Y- Shaped Introducer Needle.
- Tissue Dilator.
- Syringe – 5ml.
- Extension Line Clamp.
- Clamp Fastener.
|Description||Indweling Catheter||Guide Wire|
|Double Lumen||4FR / 22G(P) - 20G(D)||130/160||0.46||500||18G||5FR|
|7FR / 16G(P) - 16G(D)||160/200||0.89||500||18G||8FR|
|7FR / 14G(P) - 18G(D)||160/200||0.64||500||18G||8FR|
|Triple Lumen||5.5FR / 22G(P) - 20G(D) - 22G(M)||80/130/160||0.46||500||18G||6FR|
|7FR / 18G(P) - 16G(D) - 18G(M)||160/200||0.89||500||18G||8FR|